AboutWe are Jews of Color, Sephardi, Mizrahi, and other Minoritized Jews organizing for justice in Palestine and the transformation of our communities. We are organizing in partnership with Jewish Voice for Peace.
- From Blackface to Elor Azaria; the Jewish Community Must Reject Racist Purim Costumes March 10, 2017
- More than a Feeling: Jews and Whiteness in Trump’s America February 23, 2017
- American Jews Protesting Trump’s Muslim Ban Cannot Remain Silent About its Israeli Counterpart February 17, 2017
- If You Could Go Back January 23, 2017
- A Bittersweet Connection December 22, 2016