AboutWe are Jews of Color, Sephardi, Mizrahi, and other Minoritized Jews organizing for justice in Palestine and the transformation of our communities. We are organizing in partnership with Jewish Voice for Peace.
- HOPE HURTS: A CONVERSATION OR TWO WITH DAN FISHBACK December 28, 2020
- Mizrahi Jews Speak in Support of the California Ethnic Studies Curriculum April 22, 2020
- Upcoming Online Event: Zoom Call with Jews of Color Running for Office March 25, 2020
- 15 Palestinian Responses to Trump’s “Deal of the Century” February 10, 2020
- LISTEN: Rebecca Pierce speaks about Black Jewish identity on NPR’s All Things Considered January 16, 2020